This charming, recently renovated country home with a stylish poolside pergola,
commands panoramic views over the countryside and hills of Todi and Perugia.
Maraiolo is one of three residences on one large property. It is beautifully
furnished in a rustic style.
- Large living room with fireplace, satellite TV, DVD/CD player.
- Large fully equipped kitchen with dining area, small satellite TV.
- Covered terrace
- Bedroom 1: double with ensuite (shower)
- Bedroom 1: Double with ensuite (shower)
- Bedroom 2: Double with ensuite (shower)
- Bedroom 3: Double with ensuite (shower)
- Attic bedroom 4: twin plus two sofas (access up steep stairs)
- Covered terrace with panoramic view
Features of this property include:
- Central heating
- Separate laundry
- Extensive garden
- Covered terrace with large table
- Alfresco wood burning oven
- Large pergola with beautiful views
- Floodlit swimming pool surrounded by olive groves
- Furnished sundeck with shower
- Fitness studio (shared with guests of adjacent residences)
This property is close to:
- Pantalla (groceries) - 3km
- Collazzone (shops, post, banks, tennis) - 4km
- Scano (horse riding) - 4km
- Todi - 15km
- Perugia (airport) - 30km
- 18 hole Golf course - 35km
- Lake Trasimeno (bathing) - 54km
Available upon request:
- Umbrian cooking courses in the house
- Tours of local wineries
Price in Australian Dollars per week Saturday to Saturday
From $5650.00 to $7950.00
Please note that extra charges may apply for
linen, electricity, gas, water, final cleaning and heating.
Click here for price enquiry |
Return to the Umbria home page
Please note: Due to currency fluctuations,
prices on the website are a guide only.