This large restored farmhouse enjoys lovely views and is set in a tranquil spot
among olive groves in the heart of Chianti Classico.
Plenty of room for privacy and total relaxation: an internal courtyard for
outdoor dining, loggias on the ground and first floor and 3 comfortable living
rooms. Interior rooms flow to the outside areas.
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining area with stereo
- Small living room with satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 1: double
- Bathroom with tub
- Living room with fireplace opens to a lovely loggia overlooking the
- Bedroom 2: large twin bedroom with library
- Bedroom 3: double bedroom
- Bedroom 4: double bedroom
- Single bed in passageway
- Two bathrooms with tubs
- One bathroom with shower
Second floor attic:
- Bedroom 5: 3 single beds (ideal for children).
Note: On the ground floor there is an independent room occupied by the owner.
- Large garden with outdoor furniture
- Fenced swimming pool
- Washing machine
This property is close to:
- Ponte a Bozzone (groceries, bar, restaurant) - 3km
- Siena and Vagliagli -10km
- San Gimignano - 52km
- Florence - 70km
- Pisa - 116km
- Rome - 245km
Price in Australian Dollars per week Saturday to Saturday
From $5750.00 to $6750.00
Please note that extra charges may apply for
linen, electricity, gas, water, final cleaning and heating.
Click here for price enquiry |
Click here to return to Chianti home page
Please note: Due to currency fluctuations,
prices on the website are a guide only.